Looking for Ray Smith

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Ray Smith
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 07:53 pm:  Edit

It appears that all concerned parties
have made contact. Jim Jolley and Ron
Alexander have been notified of Ray
Smith's whereabouts by John Dunaway.
Thanks for everyone's help

Carl - Forum Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hartley (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 11:39 am:  Edit

Last I heard of John he was working for CNN in Alanta, GA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Jolly (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 04:00 pm:  Edit

I am working as an investigator for The Hartford here in Dallas and while working one of my claims, I ran into an individual by the name of Gary Eitel who knew Ray (so did I in Korea in the 87 time frame). Gary is in terminal stages of Lymphoma and while talking about the claim we started talking about Army life and he mentioned Ray. If anyone out there knows how to get in cotnact with him, send me and email so I can get that info to Mr. Eitel...Thanks y'all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Alexander (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 03:11 pm:  Edit

I'm trying to find and old friend, Ray Smith, from 7th region CID Korea. He was there 1986-87.. Mr Ambrose, Gene Hicks and Big John Dunaway are just some of the other guys I remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated. God Bless, SSG "A", "Al"

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: