Looking for Benny Hawkins

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Benny Hawkins
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dennypowers (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 04:58 pm:  Edit

Sure great to hear some great names from the past. Benny Hawkins, Bobby Poole, Bill Ivory. Hey yall, Louane and I are alive and well and living in Elgin, SC, a bedroom community of Columbia. I just learned that I cannot attend the annual meeting in Texas due to a conflict in work schedule.
Denny
dpowers@southuniversity.edu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sheppard, OJ (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 11:27 am:  Edit

Benny Hawkins works in the Oak Ridge/tennessee area still doing back ground checks. I see him several times a month and may be able to get a number if one has not been received.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Ivory (Bill_ivory) on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 10:13 pm:  Edit

If any of you find him, give him my best. We worked together at Bragg and later in Nam. He is one of the good guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 11:25 am:  Edit

OK Robert
How bad do you want to know?
Last I knew he was in KY working for OPM doing backgrounds. I may have his address and phone number if you call me (910) 907-4162 or email me.

Lou

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A. Poole (Bobpoole) on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 08:46 am:  Edit

By the way. A great guy!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A. Poole (Bobpoole) on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 08:44 am:  Edit

The last time I heard anything about Benny, he was working at the Savannah River Nuclear Plant near Augusta, GA. Unfortunately, that was many, many years ago. I believe he was from Seneca, South Carolina.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 01:04 pm:  Edit

Does anyone out there have a phone number, address or any information pertaining to where Benny Hawkins might be located?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: