Looking for Willie Evans

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Willie Evans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freeman Poole (F_poole) on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 - 12:41 pm:  Edit

Willie Evans is still working for Ga. POST.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew J. Smith (Andy_smith) on Saturday, April 07, 2007 - 01:34 am:  Edit

Last I heard of Willie Evans he was working for GA POST in the Atlanta Area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lowell Berg (Lowell) on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 05:21 pm:  Edit

Last I heard of Willie's location, he was in the Atlanta area. Bill Middleton was working with him as I recall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reggie Ray (Cdrrjr) on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 01:07 pm:  Edit

Looking for anyone who may know the whereabouts of Willie Evans Jr. We last spoke while I was assigned to Ft. Benning, GA.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: