Looking for Ken Haynes

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Ken Haynes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grant (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 11:40 am:  Edit

John; Are you still kicking down in Texas? Ken can be reached at: kphaynes4@aol.com. I talked to him a few months back; he and Patty were up in the Philly area, but believe they are headed back here to DC / Northern VA area. I think Patty has reached the SES level with IRS-CID now. Take care,
Steve Grant

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John S. Cantrell (Jcgungho) on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 09:16 pm:  Edit

Dave, I haven't heard much in a while, but I believe someone said he might be doing real estate in the Springfield, VA area. His wife was an IRS CID type who use to work in the Skyline Towers, if that helps. It has been awhile are you in the Dallas area-John Cantrell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Whitehead (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 01:16 pm:  Edit

Anyone know where Ken Haynes is? Last I heard he retired and living somewhere in the DC area.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: