Looking for Former Def Log Agency Agents

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Former Def Log Agency Agents
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William E. Daniel (Wdan) on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 12:50 pm:  Edit

Thanks for the info. I just need to find out if I am eligible (I am in Career Conditional status as a new GS worker). The position specifies Permanent Status, however, I also qualify under the VEOA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stowers (Restowers) on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 12:02 am:  Edit

We currently have an 1811 position
open at the HQ, check out USA Jobs
under the Defense Logistics Agency.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See CIDAA Job Postings
CIDAA Forum Moderator 07/11/07

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William E. Daniel (Wdan) on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 06:30 am:  Edit

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually wanting to apply for an Investigator position there at DLA @ Belvoir. I retired from the Ft. Myer CID office in 2004 and spent almost 3 years as a contractor and now I'm currently working as an IG Investigator (GS) for the Navy over in Anacostia Annex (Bolling AFB). Want to get back into the criminal investigation world, or at least, back to the Army side of the house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stowers (Restowers) on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 09:11 pm:  Edit

There are several of us working for DLA, a couple at the HQ and the remainder scattered around the US and the world. Looking for anyone in particular?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mj_clifford) on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 02:27 pm:  Edit

Bill:

I am a graduate of the Contracting Officer Course at Fort Lee, VA. I may be able to assist you though I attended the course in the early 1990s. I am listed in the gold book and my numbers are correctly listed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William E. Daniel (Wdan) on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 06:17 am:  Edit

Does anyone know of any former CID Agents working in DLA (Def Log Agency) @ belvoir?

Also, any experts on the FAR (Fed Acquisition Reg)?
Thanks to all,
Bill Daniel

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: