Looking for retired agent CW3 Guy Donaldson

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for retired agent CW3 Guy Donaldson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Lee Burnett (Cburnett) on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 12:01 pm:  Edit

Thanks, was not aware of his move.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip N. Weyl (Weyl) on Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 07:25 pm:  Edit

Curtis, I live close to him, but I have heard he moved to the mainland two years. I called his phone number (808-623-5785), it is no longer in service
Phil Weul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Lee Burnett (Cburnett) on Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 05:40 pm:  Edit

I know Guy lives in Mililani, on Oahu, HI. I had his phone numbers, but have been unable to reach him. If anyone has any information, please let me know. I have his address in Mililani.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: