Roy D. Tuttle

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Roy D. Tuttle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 07:04 am:  Edit

Please see the information under the deaths (public) thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Monday, December 20, 2021 - 07:29 am:  Edit

Thanks Dave, Bob, & Tom,
I'll try the two phone numbers, but I suspect he has passed on. I did have a valid phone number and email, but when I made earlier searches, they were no longer working.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David G.Ownby (Derdegen) on Friday, December 17, 2021 - 07:55 pm:  Edit

Ken,
Try 850-400--1820 or 850-862-6393. I went to a web site called fastpeoplecheck. He lives in Milton, FL, which is in Santa Rosa county, and he is 87 years old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robertwbusby (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, October 04, 2021 - 03:45 pm:  Edit

The last I heard from Roy was in 2007, he was in Pensacola, Fl and not in good health. Recently someone asked if Roy was still with us, I did all sorts of net checks and phone calls, no luck, but did find this link on find A Grave - Roy may have passed away, he would be 86 if still a live

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/217487554/roy-dudley-tuttle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 09:44 am:  Edit

Tom
Thanks much for the information. I didn't have any luck on two of the three numbers, but I'll keep trying on the other. He used to live in Niceville, so this might be assisted living facility of some sort.

This is some information he had on an old social media page about five years ago, The age of 85 does sound about right for him.

Special Agent
Company NameUS Army CID
Dates EmployedJan 1965 Jun 1981
Employment Duration1 6 yrs 6 mos
LocationStates, Korea and Germany
Conducted major felony criminal investigations involving the US Army and later became the Special Agent in Charge of other agents doing the same work, until retirement 30 June 1981.
Then taught criminal investigation at the Junior College level for 6 years. Then 12 years doing National Security Background Investigations for the US Air Force and the US Customs Agency, Am a published author and write in my spare time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilkin II (Tom_wilkin) on Monday, July 27, 2020 - 06:35 pm:  Edit

Here is what the 2017 Gold Book reflects:
995 Denton Blvd NW Unit H-4 Ft Walton Beach, FL H: 850 862 6393 BU 850 240 1132 C: 850 217 1594. A quick online search "indicates" that he is now 85 and still alive. Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Friday, July 24, 2020 - 07:43 am:  Edit

I'm trying to make contact with Roy Tuttle. Up to a couple years ago, he lived in the Florida Panhandle. His email and phone numbers no longer work. Roy wrote a mystery book called Designer Cops - Revised. He also attended one of our Florida CIDAA meetings many years ago. I think Roy did have some type of medical issue. If anyone knows how to contact him please advise.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: