Camp Casey, Korea 1983-1984

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Camp Casey, Korea 1983-1984
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack d caldwell (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 10:04 am:  Edit

Good times over at the Camp Howze Br Ofc too, with myself, Jim Boyd, Ismar Rubio, Ed Babb, Dave Hill, Dave Conway and Mike Haynes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Devin (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 09:32 am:  Edit

Those were good times with good people. I would be interested to know what happened to everyone. Hopefully life is good for those who are still with us. I still talk to friends about some of the antics and stories from Camp Casey. Always funny stuff. Someone should have written a book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall Reed (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, December 06, 2019 - 10:18 am:  Edit

Yep, those were some good times!

I had totally forgotten about Randy Campbell, Jerry Douglas, and Stanley Steamer. Billy Ray Cunningham was one of the best interviewers/interrogators that I ever served with.

When I took over the GC team, I knew that a Ed Brotenel (the legendary Crepe Soul Creeper) worked for me, but I could never find him. I kept seeing this guy (Ed), but he never spoke and I thought he was one of our KNCI or KNP. After a couple of weeks, I was able to figure out who he was.

There were others also that I am forgotting. Tom Guadagno, Jackie Wilson, and Jim Wine just to name a few.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Devin (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 08:14 am:  Edit

Marshall, don't forget Pat Lanagan and I were Probies together at Casey. There was also the Crepe Sole Creeper, Stanley Steamer (Polygraph), Randy Campbell and Jerry Douglas. And my favorite jokester and all around funny guy Billy Ray Cunningham. I still have pictures from those days, particularly in front of the VD Board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mafshall Reed (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 10:56 am:  Edit

Any news of some of the agents that I worked with at Camp Casey? Lyle Smith, Pat Lanagan, Jackie Wilson, Billy Ray Cunningham, Jim Wine?

I was the GC Team Chief, worked for Archie Moss and then Lyle Smith. Retired in 1993, worked for the Wi DOJ (State Crime Lab)and retired there in 2011. Still tinkering with old cars.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: