Looking for Clarence Hair

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Clarence Hair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 06:50 pm:  Edit

Thanks, everyone. I re-established contact with Clarence Hair after I posted the request for help.

Weeden

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilkin II (Tom_wilkin) on Monday, March 11, 2019 - 07:15 pm:  Edit

Larry, Carmen and I are doing great, thanks for asking.
Doing my Family Tree, on Ancestry has been a lot like my early "Fraud Days". Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Monday, March 11, 2019 - 03:21 pm:  Edit

Tom. You've still retained some of your investigative ability. :-)
Hope all is well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilkin II (Tom_wilkin) on Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 08:33 pm:  Edit

Nick, Could this be your friend:

Name: Clarence E Haire
Born: 19 Nov 1941
Died: 18 Feb 2013
State (Year) SSN issued: South Carolina (1960)

If it is not give me more info like, DOB, race, and if he was married (her name) and, if any Kids name. I can run this thru my Ancestry.com account. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 07:30 pm:  Edit

Clarence was my faithful working partner, both at Fort Polk in 67-68, and at Cam Ranh Bay in 69. He retired in South Carolina. I was in touch with him a few years ago, but lost the address and phone number. I don't find him in the Gold Books for the last four years. Would like to re-connect, if he is still alive (no guarantees on that, since he is about my age).

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: