Looking for my Ft Lewis District Office, 1985 Probationary Partner, SA Leonard T, Outlaw

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for my Ft Lewis District Office, 1985 Probationary Partner, SA Leonard T, Outlaw
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rhett Lewis (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:45 am:  Edit

If you were able to connect with Leonard, please let him know that I've also been searching for him

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephan A. Thompson (Stephant) on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:07 am:  Edit

Leonard I've thought of you many times over the years and would love to reestablish contact. Paratrooper and Rangers should always maintain contact. We were at the Ft Lewis Dist Ofc., 1985-1986. You had the Datsun 280Z and I had the Big Blue E-150 Ford Conversion Van.
Just reaching out Leonard, reach back please.
???
Your Brother, Special Agent Stephan A. Thompson AKA: "T"

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: