Looking for Ft. Campbell Agents 1979-1982

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Ft. Campbell Agents 1979-1982
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Shadowens (Bob_shadowens) on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 12:37 pm:  Edit

I was there, Nov 78 - Feb 81. Some colorful people were there: Roy Yoquelet, Butch Madden, Tom Calhoun, Mack Hickman, Ed Fischer, Jerry Armer, Neil Davis, Rich Shook, Anita Blanco, Pete Black, Dave Stackleather, Hal Sharpe, Josh Billings, LTC Galgano, Phil Tackett, Malcom Jones, 1LT Mike Hunt, LTC McComas, Tom Luke, SSG Clyde Hamilton, and my last Ops there, Steve Cutler, and I'm sure I've left out a bunch that will come to me as soon as I click send.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rondal H Wix (Rondalw) on Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 04:15 pm:  Edit

Really, this is all we get from Fort Campbell? Man it was wild times. Now not so much I guess.

Anyway after 40 plus years we are totally retired. We just purchased a boat in Fort Myers.

Our new home and living aboard and heading out.

42' Foot Jefferson lots of room. Have home port in Fort Myers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Rainbolt (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 04:26 pm:  Edit

I was assigned to the FTCKY CID office's Drug Team from 1980-1984. Hal Sharp, Steve Chancellor, Jim Savage, Ron Wix, Bob Shadowens, Skip Elrod and others I can't recall at this time...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny C. Powers (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 04:16 pm:  Edit

Aspen University is looking for someone who can teach an online fingerprint classification course. They have an ad on Higher Ed Jobs. E-mail me and I can connect you with the Dean.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard D. Shook (Richshook) on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:57 am:  Edit

Was an agent at Ft Campbell District from 1978 to 1980. Served under CW4 Josh Billings and Hal Sharp. Also worked with some guy named Jim Savage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James W. Savage (Savage2226) on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 02:17 pm:  Edit

Ron: Only go to this site a 4-6 times a year. I was at FTCKY from about Jun 78 thru Oct 80, and I remember you. I live in the DC- Northern VA area.
Look me up in the Gold Book and send an email. Jim Savage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RON WIX (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 05:28 pm:  Edit

Served at Fort Campbell before being sent to Germany. Looking for those that were assigned there during that time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: