Lost contact!

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Lost contact!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 07:39 pm:  Edit

Clarence, according to reliable information,lives
in Apt 101 at the Urbana, IL address and does list a Telephone Number of 303-666-7246. I DID NOT prompt a call to verify who might answer that phone. Clarence will be 88 in Feb 2017,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 08:01 am:  Edit

Great people. So sorry to hear this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick V. Garland (Pgarland6) on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 05:23 pm:  Edit

Reference is made to my earlier post! Yesterday, I received a note from the daughter of Clarence and Ruth Romig. She tells me Ruth is now in a nursing wing of their retirement home while Clarence remains is his apartment! However, he is totally blind but they do have their meals together. They no longer can receive telephone calls. If you are so inclined, prayers would be most welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick V. Garland (Pgarland6) on Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 07:33 pm:  Edit

Has anyone seen or heard from Clarence and Ruth Romig lately? I had weekly calls from him and these stopped and their number has been disconnected, according to the phone company?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: