Joe Dunn

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Joe Dunn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 03:46 pm:  Edit

I live in Naples, Dave. When you get back give me a yell and we'll ride over and find Joe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sander (David) on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 02:49 pm:  Edit

Thanks John. We are back in KY from Naples FL where we spend the winter. I'll give him a call later this year and see if Bob Harrison and I can meet up with him and have lunch. It would be a good day trip for us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 07:04 am:  Edit

Dave I have a number of 863-902-0368 as his home number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sander (David) on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 08:40 pm:  Edit

Thanks Carl. I guess I'll have to send the little booger a letter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:26 pm:  Edit

Hi David,

There's a Bradley Joseph Dunn listed at 690 Tammy Road, Clewiston, FL, 33440. No phone number available.

Carl Craig - Forum Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sander (David) on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 03:56 pm:  Edit

Does anyone have a telephone number for Former SGM Brad Joe Dunn in Clewiston, FL?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: