How to contact COL Carl L. LOCKETT (retired USACIDC Opns)

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): How to contact COL Carl L. LOCKETT (retired USACIDC Opns)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 10:02 pm:  Edit

Hey you old codger; remember me, Camp Zama,Japan CID 57-60; I'm still around trying to keep the website up and running. Check the following Col Carl Lee Lockett; sorry no Tel number:

CARL LEE LOCKETT
545 B S HWY 83 84 ABILENE, TX 79602

He is on the Retired MP Officers Roster

and their URL is http://www.rmpo.org/

Best I could do old buddy.

Carl Craig, Forum Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Branyon Boyd (Jim_boyd) on Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 03:35 pm:  Edit

Thanks, Mike. Hadn't thought of that. Will give it a try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Edwards (Crimefighter) on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 10:10 pm:  Edit

You could reach out to the Retired Military Police Association. They would have the info you are looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Branyon Boyd (Jim_boyd) on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 05:20 pm:  Edit

I owe a heckuva lot to Colonel Lockett for all the assistance and guidance that he provided during the early stages of my 25-year CID career. Jo Ann and I visited with Carl and his darling wife Pat, in the Abiline, TX, area about 15-17 yrs ago. Have since lost contact. Does anyone have a current phone number or email address?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: