Looking for Tom Vos

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Tom Vos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Donald (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 05:55 pm:  Edit

Tom no longer works for USAA. Last I heard he was working at one of the Federal Bldgs. in Seattle, but not sure which one. I believe his wife still works at the U.S. Attorney's Office in Seattle, if that helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 09:46 am:  Edit

Numbers are no good. cannot get through on either his home or office number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilson (Tom) on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 06:27 pm:  Edit

Mike...Tom Vos in listed in the 2014 Gold Book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 02:57 pm:  Edit

Does anyone have any contact with Tom Vos? Last I knew he was with USAA SIU and I need to contact someone in the company for an assist.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: