Looking for Ruben Young

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Ruben Young
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 02:13 pm:  Edit

Posted by CIDAA Forum Moderator.

Please be advised that Ruben Young was
stricken with a massive heart attack on
Monday, 2 April 12, complicated with an
aneurism and died on 9 April 2012.

Please refrain from making any other
postings in the Looking For Someone
Thread about Ruben. Please post all
other messages about Reuben in the
Death Section. Thank you.

Ruben is listed on page 87 of the
2012 CIDA Gold Book. Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Rudd (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 05:32 pm:  Edit

I am trying to locate Ruben Young and if anyone can help me with an e-mail address or telephone I sure would appreciate. I served with Ruben at Fort Bragg, NC in the 80's. My e-mail address is drrudd@charter.net

Douglas Rudd

Notified Mr Young 12/20/07 - C Craig Forum Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rubenyoung (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 23, 2007 - 07:40 pm:  Edit

Thanks, Jim. And also thanks to Del Buttram for the phone number. I appreciate your help.
Ruben

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony McAnally (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, April 21, 2007 - 03:34 pm:  Edit

Ruben, I talked with him a couple of years ago and he was still the Chief of Police. Ron Foster and his wife are real close friends. Ronnie's work number is 202-231-1042, the last I knew.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G. McDaniel (Jim_mcdaniel) on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 01:45 pm:  Edit

Ruben, you can contact Wieland at wpokarny@-online.de. Wieland is currently the Chief of Police of New Ulm and as you correctly stated a very good man. I had the honor of working with him from 76-79 when I was the SAC at Neu Ulm. If you contact him tell him to drop me a line. He has my e-mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruben C. Young (Rubenyoung) on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 09:01 pm:  Edit

In the early 70's, I worked with Wieland in Neu Ulm. He was with Kripo and I was with CID. He later became the Chief of Police in Neu Ulm, probably retired now. He visited me in the States aftrer I returned but I have lost conatct with him. If anyone has any information on how to contact him, I would appreciate it. He is a good man.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: