Lee Powers

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Lee Powers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 12:09 pm:  Edit

Kind of a coincidence I thought of Lee this morning before reading this when I saw a female named Powers in Obituaries from around where Lee (Olin) Powers had lived south of Fort Bragg. Was wondering if it was a relative of his. Lee was the Police Chief of Red Springs Police Department in Ft Bragg area after he retired as Ops at Fort Bragg around 1989 I guess and I did see him later when he was being treated for cancer and knew he had died. I served with him when he was a WO1 in Seoul, Korea in about 1974 I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 06:54 pm:  Edit

Olin Levi "Lee" Powers RIP on 9/23/2003

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruben C. Young (Rubenyoung) on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 02:13 pm:  Edit

Hey Frank, Ruben Young here. Sorry to report that Lee passed away several years ago. Don't remember which year, but it was posted on this site. He took my job at Bragg and then retired in that area. Maybe some of the website Gurus can get you back to that info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 04:35 pm:  Edit

Worked for Lee Powers In Alaska 82-84, and lost track. Anybody know about Lee?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: