Looking for Dan Medrano

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Dan Medrano
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Medrano (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 09:26 pm:  Edit

Tim. I am now fully retired and reside at 355 Covina. San Antonio, Texas 78218-2632. My home phone number is 210-656-8917

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy R Trapp (Btrapp) on Sunday, April 08, 2007 - 11:31 pm:  Edit

Dan Medrano is still working as a DA Inves for Bexar County in San Antonio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Jack) Leavitt (Jack_leavitt) on Sunday, April 08, 2007 - 06:23 pm:  Edit

Dan Madrano I believe is working as a D.A. Inves. in Bexar county Texas or he is retired from that job

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy O. Myers (Dealer) on Saturday, April 07, 2007 - 01:42 pm:  Edit

Anyone know the whereabouts of retired agent Dan Medrano? He was my first team chief at San Francisco Field Office in 1978.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: