Looking for Ed King & Tom Cheshire

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Ed King & Tom Cheshire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Seely Sr (42ndcsm) on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 07:49 am:  Edit

Thanks John, I know Tom was at Walter Reed but left maybe 10 years ago. Lost track of him after that. Ed I just don't know what happened to him but will try USACIDC and see if they have a current location.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 06:57 am:  Edit

The HQ may be able to help you out Mike. They maintain an address list for the former CSMs. Tom was somewhere in MD I believe and PM at Walter Reed. May not be there any longer? Ed lived in North Carolina.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TERRANCE MICHAEL SEELY SR (42ndcsm) on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 10:39 am:  Edit

Ed King & Tom Cheshire are former USACIDC CSMs.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: