Looking for Postal Inspector (former/retired CID SA)

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Postal Inspector (former/retired CID SA)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Minton (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 07:41 am:  Edit

Michael,
If you connect with Adam Behnen give him my regards.
ken M.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Moore (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 08:20 am:  Edit

If I were you I'd give retired SA Grant Sperry a call. Grant works for postal in memphis but can surely hook you up with someone in the appropriate geographic location. Office phone for Grant is (901)747-7757. Tell him Mike Moore says hi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Donald (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 07:51 pm:  Edit

Mike
Adam Behnen, also a former Agent, is or was a Postal Inspector. I believe he is in California now, but he may be able to hook you up. The easiest way to find him is on Facebook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By L Berg (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 10:57 am:  Edit

Mike
Alex Buelna is a former Agent who is a Postal Inspector in Texas. He is probably going to be your best bet. I don't have an address for him, but I'm sure he shouldn't be difficult to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 04:59 pm:  Edit

Looking for any former/retired CID Special Agent who is presently working as a Postal Inspector (PI). Would be helpful if they are asociated with PI offices either in Denver, CO or Houston, TX.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: