Looking for Giessen RA 1993-1996

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Giessen RA 1993-1996
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hondo Sinclair (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, October 03, 2011 - 03:42 pm:  Edit

Bill, Bettina Lauz is now Bettina Waldschmidt. She is an investigator with the US Consulate in Frankfurt. Talk to her infrequently, but she's doing well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard W. Smith (Welfarecop) on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 07:57 am:  Edit

Jeez...Giessen RA...from 1980 to 1982, It was originally Butzbach RA under Chuck McNichols. Giessen was a Branch Office under Ed Meadows. Then, everything moved to Giessen...it was a big concrete building one window in it...as it was the old photo lab. The interpreter got the office with the window...Bill Conway, the SAC...lots of memories...Ed Meadows, Jimmy White, Charlene Oestmann and me, Richard Smith...what a crew...what a time..I wonder if my old couch I donated is still in the dayroom....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Still (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 05:29 pm:  Edit

Trying to locate Agents stationed in Giessen between 1993-1996. Specifically looking for infor on Bettina Lauz our Liason with Kripo

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: