Looking for West Point Grad 1977

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for West Point Grad 1977
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Santee (Jonsantee) on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 01:38 pm:  Edit

Walt - if that doesn't work, shoot me an email at jksantee@aol.com.

My son is in his 3d year at west point, and I have an email contact with the people that run the WP Association of Graduates. They've already helped me find a high school classmate who graduated from WP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Yarnall (Yarnallpi) on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 07:28 pm:  Edit

Well, I am hot on the trail. Through a CIDAA member, I was able to contact another West Point Grad who had my friend's last known address. Will
keep you posted. Thanks to all that emailed me yesterday and today. It was overwhelming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Yarnall (Yarnallpi) on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 02:09 pm:  Edit

Members, I am attempting to contact and old Army friend who is a West Point Grad. Class of 1977. I could not find him on any national search, as he has a common name and I do not have his DOB. I believe West Point maintains contacts /emails with alumni, but you must be an alumnus to enter their website. Does anyone have a contact at West Point who may assist? My email is YarnallPI@aol.com.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: