Looking for John Wall

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for John Wall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 10:55 am:  Edit

Jim,

I would like contact info on John Wall. He was my investigative junior partner in Vietnam.

Weeden Nichols

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Branyon Boyd (Jim_boyd) on Friday, June 11, 2010 - 05:50 pm:  Edit

I thought I posted a msg here a few weeks ago, reporting that I am good friends with the father of John Wall, and can get info re John, if you still need it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary C. Donald (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 03:40 pm:  Edit

I went to MP School with a John Wall in Jan 69, could it be the same one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bobby Buce (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 12:35 pm:  Edit

Looking for John Wall. Believe he was an agent while I was at WRAMC '71 - '72

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: