Looking for Dale E. Archer

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Dale E. Archer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott D. Russell (Srussell59) on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 10:10 pm:  Edit

The last I heard LTC (RET) Dale Archer was living in Washington State and had a business selling fire protection equipment. I found this info on Internet:
Name: M G M Fire Safety Solutions
Phone: (970) 556-8609
Address: 445 Candelaria Dr

Loveland, CO 80537-3632
Google Map
Original Business Start Date: January 1998
Principal: Mr. Dale Archer, Owner
Customer Contact: Mr. Dale Archer, Owner - mgmfirerhino@aol.com
Email Address: mgmfirerhino@aol.com
Entity: Corporation
Incorporated: January 1998, CO
Type of Business: Fire Alarm System Companies, Fire Exit Equipment Suppliers, Fire Extinguisher Distributors, First Aid Supply Providers, Safety Consultants
BBB Accreditation: M G M Fire Safety Solutions is a BBB Accredited business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marci Drewry (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 04:51 pm:  Edit

Greetings Chief, he was the Washington BN CO in 1995 when Guy Surian was the Ops and Max Kingsley was there later. I know he had property down in the Fort Eustis,VA area. Sorry, that's all I know about him. Regards, Ret. CW4 Marci Drewry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee Blasingame (Lee_blasingame) on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 08:38 pm:  Edit

Rich, would you have been at Ft Dix in 1971 and assigned to the 511th MP Company??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Harpole (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 02:29 am:  Edit

I need help locating Dale E. Archer. He was my Lt when I was MPI with the 208th MP Co in the early 1980's. I believe he retired as a Col and had some service with CID. Any help would be appreciated.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: