Information On Motor Pool Officer for CID @ Fort Bliss

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Information On Motor Pool Officer for CID @ Fort Bliss
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kaufman (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 01:25 pm:  Edit

I am looking for information on Sidney Kaufman
who was the Motor Pool Officer for CID at Ft Bliss, TX, during the period of 1950 to 1975. My dad (Sidney Kaufman) ran Sid's Auto Service at Fort Bliss, TX. He was appointed "Motor Pool Officer" by the PM of Fort Bliss. The CID unit used to hang out at his auto shop during quite periods and after duty. He performed all the repairs on the CID private & office cars. My dad was listed in the Ft Bliss CID Unit Directory as the Motor Pool Officer. I would like for anyone who knew him to please contact me directly. Thank you. Mike Kaufman. mikekaufman@sbcglobal.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: