Looking For a Friend

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking For a Friend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johann graef jr (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 10:43 pm:  Edit

I am searching for anyone who served in CID at Ft. Ord, CA during 1967-68, and South Korea, 7th MP Detachment (CID) at ASCOM in 68-69.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John M. Acosta (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 05:16 pm:  Edit

Looking for a friend of mine I was stationed with at Fort Clayton Panama in 1998 - 1999 his name is Anthony Graziano and he was married to a woman by the name of Angela Graziano from Alabama the last duty station I know they were at was Fort Campbell Kentucky. They were stationed there in 2001. Would like any help finding him as I would like to see what he is up to and try and reconnect with a good friend whom I lost contact with. Any help would be greatly appreciated and my e-mail is churro86@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

John M. Acosta

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: