Bernard Casignol (AKA B.C.)

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Bernard Casignol (AKA B.C.)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Edward Meckel (Jmeckel) on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 07:08 am:  Edit

I talked with BC a few days after the earthquake happened. He is in FL - and doing well; but worried about his family (the 2 brothers and his mother). He said he was able to contact them and they all made it through the earthquake. They only had a bottle of water each; however things have improved. I have his phone number if anyone would like to call him (email me at joseph.e.meckel@us.army.mil).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LONNIE W. HARRELL (Lon_harrell) on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 06:05 pm:  Edit

Wayne and Glenn,
RE: the website you provided...Yes. Bernard Cassagnol is the same person. He was a character in a movie made in Davie, FL...he was an Army Colonel in the movie.
Bernard Cassagnol---aka BC--- was part of the CID group in Nuernberg circa 1990-1994.
He resides in Davie, FL...near Miami. Like me, he forgot to pay his CIDAA membership dues and was dropped from the 2009 membership roster. His contact infor is on pg 24 of the 2008 roster. His email address is incorrect. My contact info is incorrect. I guess this would be a good time for all agents to update the roster.
BC was not in Haiti during the earthquake. He has two brother in Haiti and he wants to return, but cannot.
You can email me at harrell1234@att.net and I will give you BC's contact information. He wants to hear from all of his CID friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne H. Franklin (Wfrank56) on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 10:20 pm:  Edit

Is this "our" Bernard Cassagnol depicted in this website from Haiti?

Looks like him.

.... http://www.belfim.com/moun.php/1354

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 08:41 am:  Edit

When last heard from, Bernie was living with his wife in Davie, FL. Email me for his possible email address (CIDAA1@comcast.net)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Schultz (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 11:08 pm:  Edit

Has anyone heard from or about B.C. since the massive earthquake hit Hatti? Last I heard, he retired there...

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: