Looking for 2nd Region & Canal Zone agents

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for 2nd Region & Canal Zone agents
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 09:17 pm:  Edit

If anyone is interested, we have a Panama Canal Society Reunion every year at my hotel. Hundred of people show up, many ex-police, etc. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will check the convention calendar for the next meeting and send it to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stowers (Restowers) on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 10:42 pm:  Edit

Yup, it has been a long time. Think the last time I saw you was in my office in Philadelphia talking about workmen's compensation; Bill Ambrose was my partner then. Hope things are going well with you also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hiser (Mike_hiser) on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 10:47 am:  Edit

Rich Stowers, wow, I haven't seen your name in a while. I hope everything is going well for you. Its been LONG time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stowers (Restowers) on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 11:13 am:  Edit

I spoke with Bob Ruark and with his permission emailed Ernie Perry with his contact information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 11:33 am:  Edit

I have emailed Ernie Perry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie_Perry (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 03:41 am:  Edit

Looking for Larry Drayton (I know Larry, lost your info in a move): Daniel G. Taylor (CZ 80's); Lloyd Jennings; Dan Murphy; Bob Ruark; and CI classmates from 1980.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: