LIZARD LOUNGE

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): LIZARD LOUNGE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 07:30 pm:  Edit

Alfred:

My last trip to the Lizard Lounge was in 1991. I also miss the lounge at Camp Howze but it is now closed. My career has tended to close almost everywhere I've been. Let's hear in for Fort McClellan, Fort Monroe, Fort Ord, Camp Ames, Camp Howze, Camp Bucca and Bad Kreznach. The only thing left standing is Fort Knox, Fort Gordon and Heidelberg. Nice to see that you're still with the living.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alfred Birdsong (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 02:46 pm:  Edit

Hey Sean
Havenít heard that word in years take care former Lounge Lizard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean McDonald (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 04:47 pm:  Edit

Looking for CARTER and PROBIE. You remember decorating a room for my wifes arrival??
Christmas lights and a bottle of Oscar?? Gave you the recipe for a GREEN MEANIE in return. It didn't come close to making up for our friendship and good times. Wound up working in very interesting places doing interesting things. Still have my coin. Sean McDonald #409
bjcp1050@bellsouth.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discovered that Sean was looking for Carter SMITH.
Forwarded Sean's E Mail to Carter. Forum Moderator

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: