Coffee Call for Retired & Active Central Texas Agents

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Coffee Call for Retired & Active Central Texas Agents
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Jack) Leavitt (Jack_leavitt) on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:24 pm:  Edit

Heck I might even buy you breakfast. But I'd like prior notice so I got some cash. 0:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. "Bob" Ott (Retiredrobert) on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 12:24 pm:  Edit

Thanks for the info Mike and Paul; I will make it up there within the next three months.As this area is a public posting area I will not make further comments. I will post in the "private" area later. Thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul J Esposito (Pjespo) on Monday, November 16, 2009 - 09:09 am:  Edit

Bob: Glad you moved back to the area. We meet at Lil Tex Restaurant in Copperas Cove on the Third Saturday of each month. Most of us arrive about 11:00 am and eat breakfast followed by the meeting. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Edwards (Mse2552) on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 02:56 pm:  Edit

Bob, You need to make contact with Jack Leavitt. He attends the meeting in Copperas Cove. I believe it is every third Saturday in the month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. "Bob" Ott (Retiredrobert) on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 10:31 am:  Edit

Years ago I attended a coffee call (get together) at a place in Copperas Cove. Can anyone tell me if there is a scheduled weekly or monthly "gathering"? I have moved back to the CenTex area and would like to re-establish contact with old friends and co-workers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: