William "Bill" Fisher USACIDC Class CI 1 - 81

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): William "Bill" Fisher USACIDC Class CI 1 - 81
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Holder (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 02:05 pm:  Edit

If I am not mistaken, Bill Fisher passed away a few years ago. I was his team chief at Bragg in 1981. I really liked him, he was a good agent and had a very good sense of humor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Powers (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:12 am:  Edit

I was a probationary agent back when we did not get a badge until we were accredited. I started at Bragg 1974. We picked up everything back then. It was a great training ground. After Bragg, other assignments felt like vacation.

Any news on HR 218?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Williams (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 04:47 am:  Edit

Hi Raul, did you ever find Bill Fisher. He was on my team before going to Korea. I would love to hear from him if you find him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raul X. Ruiz (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 06:49 pm:  Edit

Looking for Friend, classmate and then probie Bill Fisher, at Fort Bragg Dist, 1981.

I was a 25 yr old probie at Bragg, I sure grew up quick. Thanks to all in CID.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: