Looking for Michael Hunt from Fort Campbell CID

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Michael Hunt from Fort Campbell CID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John M. Clark (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 07:31 pm:  Edit

I don't know where Mike is, but I remember him well. He was a 1Lt and the XO of the Fort Campbell Field Office under LTC Galgano when I was there '77-'79. He was a fine young man and fair in the limited interactions we had. I remember that he liked to jump out of perfectly good airplanes, and that he won a new Firebird at an Austin Peay basketball game that we went to in Clarksville, Tennessee one night. Never knew what happened to that car, though. I think he sold it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Mammaeck) on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 09:23 pm:  Edit

Thank you for the response about Mike. We are still trying to locate him for the Parachute Club reunion. Most of us are too old or too smart to skydive anymore but we do plan to drink a few beers and tell tall tales about the olden days of our stupid youth jumping out of helicopters at Fort Campbell. If you do find a contact for Mike please let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RONDAL WIX (Rondalw) on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 09:59 pm:  Edit

I knew Mike, he was my XO. After LTC. Mcombas (sp) came he left. Hunt was a good guy and replaced by Capt. Scott.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Mammaeck) on Friday, September 25, 2009 - 12:49 pm:  Edit

Mike used to jump with the Fort Campbell Sport Parachute Club and was either a 1LT or CPT when he was at the For Campbell Field Office in 1977 to 1978. We don't know where he went from there. A bunch of us from the Parachute Club are going to have a reunion here in Virginia in 2010 and share war stories of our skydiving days, and it would be nice to be able to invite Mike to the reunion. Anyone know how to reach him?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: