Looking for Someone?

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Someone?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danney Bob Williams (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 03:00 am:  Edit

Looking for a John Wayne Williams who I worked with in Naples, Italy. What a great friend he was but I have lost contact with him. He was last at Presideo, CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill ivory (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 07:25 pm:  Edit

Steve,

I last saw Heinz in Stuttgart in 2005 just before I returned to CONUS. He was planning then to retire, and join the other retired LKA guys in their weekly beer meeting. At that time he was liaison with the 66th MI guys on Kelly Barracks. If you speak with him again give him my regards..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D. Eicherly (Retdepcor) on Saturday, October 03, 2009 - 04:34 am:  Edit

Will the person who responded to my earlier post and sent an email to Heinz Reichert's daughter and has not received a reply, please send her another message. She received a message shortly after my post on 09-21-2009, but her anti-virus reported an excess of 80% spam was contained in the message. She deleted it and could not remember the name of the sender. I have checked with all of my contacts who worked with Heinz so the sender must have sent the message in response to my post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D. Eicherly (Retdepcor) on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 08:11 am:  Edit

If any members would like to send an email message to Heinz Reichert, Kripo (Ret), Badden Wurttenburg (Stuttgart and subordinate offices), please send to his daughter, Carola Nied: niedmorespeed@web.de
She lives next door and will deliver the messages to her father. I have talked to Heinz on the telephone and I am sure he will appreciate hearing from the Agents he worked with during his career.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: