Looking for (former) SA ROMAN

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for (former) SA ROMAN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 10:14 pm:  Edit

Jerry: I have Toni's contact information. Please e-mail me direct and I'll provide to you. ~~Chuck McNichols

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Ann Wolfe (Wolfie215) on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 10:21 am:  Edit

Toni Roman is living in the Burke, VA area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry W. Kendrick (Apd148) on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 12:11 pm:  Edit

Any help appreciated in locating a Ms ROMAN who was a CID Agent at Ft Rucker in or about 1989. Unfortunately, that's all I have on her. I'm currently assigned to the San Antonio fraud office, and did a case with an IRS investigator who mentioned that he and her son were close in High School,but had lost touch with them. Told him I'd do what I could to put them back in touch.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: