Podhorzer & Elias

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Podhorzer & Elias
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 01:23 pm:  Edit

Munio Podhorzer, DOB 18 September 1911, passed away on 5 January 2005. His brother couldn't locate the exact month and day but believes it was either March or April of 2008 when Mary Anne Elias passed away. Thanks again to those who provided information, Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 12:54 pm:  Edit

Thanks to those who sent reply with good contact leads. Munio passed away some years ago and Mary Anne passed away a couple of years later. Munio's brother was unable to come up with the exact dates on the spur of the moment but will call me back soon. I'll make a follow up entry under Munio Podhorzer in the miscellaneous thread as soon as I receive the dates, Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 11:27 am:  Edit

I've been trying for the past several years to locate either Munio Podhorzer or Mary Anne Elias. The last known address is 116 Central Ave So, New York, NY 10019-1559. The last known phone number is 212-247-5165. Calling that phone number results in a message saying "this number is not in service" followed by a busy tone. A letter mailed to the above address on 12 June, using both names, as well as the name of T Popule and "any resident" was returned unopened today. Munio and Mary Anne attended meetings until his health failed. He was born in September 1911 and could well have passed away. Mary Anne was probably a few years younger but may also have passed away. Popule is believed to have been a care giver at the address. Please send me an email if you have any information. Thanks! CIDAA1@comcast.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: