Looking for Jimmy Gray

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Jimmy Gray
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Gray (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 07:51 am:  Edit

My name is James G. Gray, CW3 (Ret) (Agent Number 1910). I was in CID from 76 to 93, when I retired. It appears that you're looking for Jimmy Gray, who was a black Agent. That is not me and I don't know where he is. I would suggest you contact William Ambrose, who is in the Gold Book. He keeps track of everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Anglin (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 08:07 pm:  Edit

He was working as a police officer in a town outside Syracuse NY a couple of years ago. Don't have contact info. I think it was either Baldwinsville or Liverpool, NY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Edwards (Mse2552) on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 09:18 pm:  Edit

Jimmy was stationed as the SAC of Hanau, Germany and retired as a CW3. If anyone knows where he is they could give him my email address and phone number. I am in the gold book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note there is a James G. GRAY, page 48 of the current Gold Book. Moderator

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: