RFA -- Ft Ord CID early to mid 1970s

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): RFA -- Ft Ord CID early to mid 1970s
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory D. Lee (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 03:59 am:  Edit

Mr. White: I was assigned to the Ft. Ord District office 9/1977 - 9/1980. I don't know what good I can do, but I know of several other former agents who still live in the Monterey area, as I do. Please contact me at the email, and if anyone is still interested, I can guide them to these men.
CW5 Gregory D. Lee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. White (Danwhite1176) on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 11:30 pm:  Edit

Thanks Jerry -- RFA has already been handled a few months ago and the cold case unit is following up on information provided.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry W. Kendrick (Apd148) on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 12:07 pm:  Edit

Try Steve Thornburg at SDTHORN172@aol.com

I worked with him in Gy in 1974,and he had just come from Ord then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. White (Danwhite1176) on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 12:15 pm:  Edit

I am in receipt of an RFA from civilian law enforcement, Monterey County, CA., working cold cases from the early to mid 70s. The Investigators need information from CID Agents working cases at Ft Ord during that timeframe. My private email is dannopi@aol.com and I can put you in contact with the cold case unit.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: