Looking for Daniel Ayala Calderone and Dan Lilly

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Daniel Ayala Calderone and Dan Lilly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 10:01 am:  Edit

Dan Calderon is now 87 years young and resides in Puerto Rico. His address was provided Mr. Andrews by separate E Mail. C Craig. Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold C. Peterson (Halpete) on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 07:50 pm:  Edit

I believe that Dan Calderone is living in Puerto Rico after retiring from the US Marshal's Service. That was the last information I had.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 06:45 pm:  Edit

I worked briefly for Dan at the Heidelberg RA in 1981. I replaced Doug Powell in the office and we had about 6 week overlap. Both were great guys to with and for. Dan was eventually replaced by Dave Sage and now all three are gone. That is when old age smacks you in the face.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald L. Keller (Don_keller) on Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 05:37 am:  Edit

Mr. Andrews, Here is my recent posting concerning Dan.

The last issue of MOAA Military Officer magazine obituaries listed CW3 Daniel E. Lilly Jr. Mills & Mills Funeral Home, Turnwater, WA reported Dan, age 71, passed on Feb 3, 2012 and his remains cremated. No further obituary information was provided to Mills & Mills or available. Dan attended the 1967 CID Course #1, Ft. Gordon, GA with a number of us old timers. Rest in peace, my friend.

You may contact me at km4og@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James L. Andrews, Jr., Ph.D. (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, July 06, 2012 - 04:35 pm:  Edit

I worked with Daniel Ayala Calderone and Daniel Lilly in Can Tho, Vietnam, Jan.1968 to July 1968. 87th MP Det. (CI).

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: