Looking for Larry D. Wilson

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Larry D. Wilson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Riffe (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 02:52 pm:  Edit

I'll send an email to Larry when I get home this evening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stowers (Restowers) on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 10:08 pm:  Edit

I met Lewis when I had to check on some military weapons that had been transfered to the Sutter County (CA) Sheriff's Department. Lewis is a CPT on the department and had asked me if I had a way to contact Larry. I sent an email to the email address listed in his profile but got no response. If anyone out there has contact with Larry let him know Lewis is trying to contact him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis F. McElfresh (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 05:52 pm:  Edit

I was stationed with Larry D. WILSON in Daharan, Saudi Arabia during Desert Shield and Desert Storm and lost contact. Please respond to:
Lewis McElfresh lmcelfresh@co.sutter.ca.us

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: