Sid McCluskey

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Sid McCluskey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 01:27 pm:  Edit

Aloha Chris...the only way at the moment that I have to contact you is here as you did not leave an email address, etc. Please get back to me via email at myronpickering@hotmail.com

I would very much like to talk to you about your father.

Aloha! Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilson (Tom) on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 11:12 am:  Edit

reposted by moderator.

Author: C. Lawrence (Unregistered Guest)
Date: Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 01:34 am
Text: Mr. Pickering,

I recently discovered this forum. Sounds like you are looking for my father. Please feel free to contact me.

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 06:31 pm:  Edit

Looking for Sid McCluskey (Not sure if I have his name spelled correctly). We were in Stuttgart, Germany together (circa 1973-1976).

See attached photo of Sid (in middle with Jim Pace on right).

Aloha and Mahalo for any and all assistance. Mike

application/pdfphoto Jim Pace
photo jim pace.pdf (217.1 k)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: