Ken Faulkner

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Ken Faulkner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Clegg (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 05:50 am:  Edit

I am looking for Lowell Berg to deliver a chocolate twinke and collect a lobster dinner. How the heck are you doing dend me an email address and I will write back.I am in Iraq right now doing civilian

Mike Clegg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 02:56 pm:  Edit

I didn't do it! And if I did, I didn't mean to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lowell Berg (Lowell) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 08:30 pm:  Edit

Anyone out there recall Ken Faulkner. He was an agent back in the early to mid 60's in Korea. I just ran into him and spent a couple of hours talking about the old days in CID. Let me know if you remember him, and who was the agent that accidentally shot him in the leg.

I'm anxiously awaiting a response.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: