Terry Henderson

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Terry Henderson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jim pace (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 10:50 pm:  Edit

Thanks Nick, I always like to make Kripo happy.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Padilla, Jr. (Npadilla) on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 04:25 pm:  Edit

Jim,

Terry Henderson retired at Fort Bragg, NC and is the Pastor of Unity Christian Church International in Fayetteville, North Carolina http://www.unitycci.org/pages/pastor.html. His email is thenderson@unitycci.org.

Nick Padilla

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jim pace (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 09:44 pm:  Edit

I received the following request from an old drug guy, who worked in Germany many years ago.

From: Dr. Harald Otto Schweizer [mailto:haralds@csufresno.edu]
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:25 PM
To: James Pace
Subject: Info needed on former CID agent stationed in Karlsruhe
Got a request...
a German police officer by the name of Andreas Ott wrote me about trying to contact a former black CID agent that used to be stationed in Karlsruhe around 1990. He was good friends with him and his wife and he has been unable to find him.
The Agent's name is Terry Henderson (unsure about the spelling). Andreas does not know his rank but his birthday may be on 3. October. Terry had also indicated that he wanted to go to college after he got out of the army. ,,, Andreas focus shifted (lost) personal contacts with CID.

Can you get me an email or other contact information for Terry?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: