Looking for Jeffrey Brady and Stanley Hazel

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Jeffrey Brady and Stanley Hazel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Somerset Jones (Somerset) on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 02:50 am:  Edit

Thanks for the info. I will call him soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 05:44 pm:  Edit

Somerset,
Jeff Brady now lives in a condo in Largo, FL near his parents. Jeff is wheel chair bound because of his illness and he needs our prayers. Jeff can be contacted on cell #(727) 417-3141 (preferred) or his home phone (727) 392-1878. Jeff gave me permission to post these numbers if anyone wants to contact him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 04:14 pm:  Edit

Somerset,
The last I heard that Jeff moved to Florida. He was working for Travelers and moved from Memphis to Denver to be a Manager. He developed a sickness that some how affected his brain. He went through a lot of treatment and I'm sorry to say I haven't kept up with him. I will try to get an address and send it to you. John Boatwright.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Somerset Jones (Somerset) on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:47 pm:  Edit

I have been looking for Stan for a couple of years now with no sucess. I had Jeff's e mail and phone number, but for some reason do not have them now. The number I have is not in service. He was working as an insurance investigator last I heard.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: