Looking for Paul Oberle

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Paul Oberle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Grossman (Rekib) on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 10:32 am:  Edit

Brian...how the heck are you? Been a long time....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Acklin (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 11:35 am:  Edit

I am trying to link up with an old buddy, Paul Oberle. Last I spoke with him was around 9/11. He was working PSU in DC and I was with MPFU at the time doing PSU work. A year later, he was a security contractor doing work with DOS. Last I heard he was working as an agent with the State Department. If there is anyone who knows how to get in touch with him, please let me know or forward this message to him.

Thank you. I am working as an Agent for Department of Labor now for the past five years. My work number is 614-469-2012.

Respectfully,

Brian Acklin

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: