Art Weaver

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Art Weaver
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur T Weaver (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, January 20, 2012 - 03:57 pm:  Edit

Thank you very much Sir. I did what had to be done. I want to thank you for all the support you gave me and everyone in 2nd Region.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Friday, January 20, 2012 - 01:54 pm:  Edit

Art: How come the law never could? :-) Will always remember you as one talented investigator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur T Weaver (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 01:54 pm:  Edit

You found me Richard. aweaver07@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard W. Smith (Welfarecop) on Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 08:56 am:  Edit

Looking for contact info for Art Weaver

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: