David Sage

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): David Sage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Ferguson (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 02:17 pm:  Edit

Jonelle,
I knew and worked with your father for many years between Mannheim, Nuermberg, Germany and Fort Ord, CA. He was a great man, good friend, great Agent, and down right good person. My humble condolences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonelle Santa (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 01:49 am:  Edit

This is David's daughter, Jonelle. My dad died this weekend, he loved being a CID agent more than everything (except being a dad). We hope to bury him at the National Cemetary in Riverside, CA. Anyone who would like to can email me at kjsanta@gmail.com. Thank you to those of you who served with him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Pace (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 03:59 am:  Edit

I sent to Dave's last known address
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Gunter (Tailgunter) on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 04:21 pm:  Edit

Mike, Dave Sage works for Homeland Security here in Laguna Niguel, CA. I saw him right before I retired. His e-mail is david.sage@dhs.gov Hope that helps Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 10:58 am:  Edit

Dave:

I understood Dave Sage was working for the immigration service as an adjudicator for immigration applications. That was about three years ago and he was in the Southern California area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sander (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 12:03 pm:  Edit

LTC S. Quentin "Skip" Castle is looking to contact David. His address is skip.castle@morgankeegan.com. Tel. 800-937-0161

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: