Look for Marc Remson

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Look for Marc Remson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joel Mooney (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 11:08 pm:  Edit

Hey Mike, how are you doing it has been too long since we last talked. I have retired and am living in San Diego, CA. Thanks all for the info on Marc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lowell Berg (Lowell) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 08:54 am:  Edit

Marc left in San Francisco and last I heard I believe he was a PI there. That was 15+ years ago, but a lead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 04:50 pm:  Edit

Joel:

I have not heard of Marc since Fort Ord and I know of no one that might know where he is at. If my memory serves me, he was discharged at Fort Ord.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joel Mooney (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 01:48 am:  Edit

Hello CIDAA, I am looking for Marc Remson. We were stationed together at the Fort Ord District CID Office back in 1989-1991. If anyone knows how to reach him please let me know.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: