Clarence Hair

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Clarence Hair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John R. Mays (John_mays) on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 10:10 am:  Edit

Weeden, I also lost track of Clarence after Ft Riley, Ks in the 70s. Give him our best if you locate him. Also you and the Family have a great New Year, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Seely Sr (42ndcsm) on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 03:07 pm:  Edit

Nic; I remember Clarence from Cam Ranh Bay in 1969 but lost track of him a few years later. Hope you have luck in finding him.
Regards; Mike Seely

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:15 pm:  Edit

All data pertaining to Clarence Hair has been provided to Weeden Nichols by Mickey Head and myself. Clarence can be found on Page 38 of the 2011 Gold Book. Carl - Forum Moderator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 05:15 pm:  Edit

Clarence and I were investigative partners/teammates at Fort Polk in 1967-68, and at Cam Ranh Bay in 1969. I hope he is still alive and that I can re-establish contact.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: