Looking for Retired Agent Radcliffe

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Retired Agent Radcliffe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 08:52 pm:  Edit

That would be Charles Ratcliff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence Adams (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 01:42 pm:  Edit

While working MPI and assigned to the North Bavaria District of Germany in Nuremberg, I worked with an MPI agent (Radcliffe - first name ?) assigned to the Bamberg office. We worked the Bamberg riots of 1972. I went to West Berlin. Radcliffe entered CID and I understand he retired as a senior warrant officer. He is from Kentucky. I retired in 1988 and, again in 2003 as Chief of Police for the University of Maryland System. If anyone knows of Radcliffe, please have him telephone me at 410-939-4773 (H). I would enjoy renewing an old friendship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Locator information on Charles R Ratcliff was provided to Mr. Adams. off line! Moderator.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: