Looking for Angie Birt

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Angie Birt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 11:24 am:  Edit

No choice - she could take me in a fight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Friday, September 12, 2014 - 08:42 am:  Edit

Good job Lou I'm sure Angie appreciates your discretion. I know I would.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 08:53 am:  Edit

In Alaska now and on FaceBook

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Clifford (Mjclifford) on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 06:48 pm:  Edit

I was in contact with her in the last 6 months and the last I knew, she was in Afghanistan working as a security project manager.

Frankie, nice to see your still with the kicking. Its been a long time since were were working in Simi Valley, CA recovered diverted military coming back from the first Iraq war.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Ferguson (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 02:30 pm:  Edit

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Angie Birt?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 04:34 pm:  Edit

I took care of it, Mike. I sent John her email, but, she had already contacted him so someone must have alerted her to his web entry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Bosse (Mike_bosse) on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 11:36 am:  Edit

If you give me your e-mail address, I will get it to her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John W. Meade (Narcshrk01) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 05:32 pm:  Edit

Does anyone know how to contact Angie Birt? We fell out of touch a few years back.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: